My sweet baby boy is turning into a big boy. I have been truly blessed by two very sweet, happy, and for the most part well behaved little boys!!! I don't know how this happened but I thank God every day. I was fully prepared for Logan to come out with horns. Trent and I both thought that since we were so lucky with Leyton being such a good baby we were destined for a harder baby. I was so wrong. Logan has been such a dream boat.
He has always been such a sweet and almost always happy boy. He is getting to be so animated and I love it. It makes me a little bit sad because it also means he is not my tiny baby boy anymore. He is turning into a very active little boy now.
 |
| Big boy in his high chair. |
He is almost 7 months old now and has two teeth. He is starting to play and really interact with toys and everyone. He loves to play with his big brother. Leyton almost always can put a smile on his face no matter what.
He has started eating real food and so far I think avocado and sweet potatoes are at the top of the list for favorites. He is constantly babbling and throwing his hands around.
We spent the last couple of weeks sleep training so my only down side to this baby is now all but taken care of. He was a bear the first night cried for almost 4hrs. Since then he has done so well. He is sleep well at night most of the time now and we are working on making nap times better also. All in all he is so sweet and such a good baby and I am so so lucky!!!
 |
| This was his only bad day....poor baby I felt so bad for him. |
He has also been such a trooper. We have gone through several pediatrician appointments the past couple months. He started out with a cold that turned into pneumonia and an ear infection. He got put on antibiotics for that which caused him to get a pretty bad yeast infection and oral thrush as well. With nystatin we got both of those cleared up. I finally thought we were getting past that and his ear started bothering him again. So I took him in and sure enough another bad ear infection. She thinks maybe the first one never fully went away. So back on an even stronger antibiotic which because this is never ended caused a bad allergic reaction. Poor baby had hives all over him. They looked terrible but he wasn't phased at all. Out of all of this I think we have had one off day and a couple of hard times taking medicine. But beyond that he has taken his medicine well and been in good spirits. Again I feel very blessed and am very thankful. I don't know what I would have done if he was super fussy when sick it would be miserable.
I guess that is enough of bragging on my sweet boy!! I hope you all think he's as cute as we do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment