Shockey Family

Shockey Family
October 2012

Friday, March 1, 2013

You crack me down....

That saying the kids say the darnedest things is so relevant in our house these days.  I swear everyday Leyton has something new that he tells us that is so funny.  One of the best of the last few weeks was a couple weeks ago.  Trent and I had gone on a date and my mom was watching the boys.  My mom said something to Leyton and he looked at her smiling, slapped his leg and said "You crack me down Grandma!"  What was meant was you crack me up, but I like you crack me down much better.  I can't help but laugh every time he says it.

He has also started talking to us about what he learns at school now.  They are doing a space unit.  So last week he wanted to be an astronaut now this week he is telling us all about gravity.  He sat there last night and told me all about how grabity as he calls it keeps us from floating away into space.  If he floated away he would lose me and be very sad.  He is so so sweet. 

He is such a character and always has something funny to tell us!! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment